Manchester Derby - Carling Cup Semi Final Second Leg

Should be a nice bit of bite to this one tonight I’d imagine. I see ol red nose himself has banned SKY reporters from his press conferences now because its obviously their fault that the neviller is a cunt.

Has the Carling Cup ever mattered as much? Pints tonight for the game methinks.:pint:

I’m going to sleep through the whole thing myself.

I’ll get KIB to do up a blog on it for you Woody.

Nice one. In all seriousness it’s a must watch, anything could happen. Interesting to see if City can be cagey, even with an italian manager they still play an awfully loose formation. Just to see Gary Neville cry/throw what toys remain out of the pram I hope City win. With Utd playing Arsenal at the weekend Fergie’s choice of line-up should be interesting.

Is this on BBC?

Ferguson will probably throw out a weakened them, because city will most likely beat them anyways and it’ll be handy for him to have an excuse (they’re only kids) to fall back on.

No, am afraid SKY have the second leg.

With or without a weakened team he’ll be sure to have one if they do lose.

Its the biggest game of the football season so far, worldwide.

I have to work tonight.

I hope Mike Dean is reffing.

Is Gary Neville playing? Whats odds him to get the line?

[quote=“tipptops*”]Its the biggest game of the football season so far, worldwide.[/QUOTE] at the very least!

Im sure there are odds on him fouling Tevez or punching him somewhere on site.

United are just shy of evens on betfair to qualify for the final, money in the bank???

Yes. Lump on.

I dunno Shan, you still think Dean robbed United last time out. Its difficult to see hows you could be impartial when it comes to the rags.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Should be a nice bit of bite to this one tonight I’d imagine. I see ol red nose himself has banned SKY reporters from his press conferences now because its obviously their fault that the neviller is a cunt.

Has the Carling Cup ever mattered as much? Pints tonight for the game methinks.:pint:[/QUOTE]

Arsenal-United a few years back was close, but no not on a par with this.

Andy Burton will be doing the interviews tonight.

Ferguson has thrown Rio into the action tonight. Obviously views putting down the little upstart neighbours over the league title.