Manchester United 16/17

Bailly pulling a @Funtime special there. Deliberately losing the ball to give himself the pleasure of having to make a tackle.

1 Like

4-1

30 years of age, England record goalscorer and just three goals away from taking another record off Bobby Charlton as Man U record goalscorer in their 114 year history and you want him to retire on the back of an off day in a midday kick off at Watford. What a clam, measured reaction. And what gratitude to a Man U club legend who’s delivered five league titles, a European Cup an FA Cup and three league Cups.

He can fuck off him and his transfer requests. I don’t care how many goals he scored or trophies he’s won.

138 years

2 Likes

A much shorter price than back in May when I got on it.

1 Like

Lovely finish from Martial.

The same Man U starting XI that put Leicester to the sword have just dropped points at home to second from bottom and winless Stoke for the first time since 1980.

2 Likes

Stoke deserved their point.

Shay Given won’t play again anyway…Grant was outstanding.

I presume he was joking, a team with Jesse Lingard in it will never win the league

2 Likes

On the Sunday after Thursday night Europa League football, its one point from six for Man U from a trip to Watford and a home game against Stoke. To think how the Man U lobby used to sneer at the travails of Spurs after Thursday night Europa League football. Spurs 6 points from 6 after Tuesday/Wednesday night European Cup football.

There’s nothing won in October Geoff.

There’s not, but you can count yourself out of contention in October with a bad run of results.

Spurs won the league yesterday pal.

Let’s see in what shape their togs are around Easter time.

No they didn’t.

You’ve called it from the start pal, its hard to see anyone getting close to the Special One. Once they’ve fully found their stride, they will be unstoppable. I fear for Spurs when we visit Old Trafford on 11 December.

Manchester City at a push might put it up to Man U.

Yesterday was the day that Liverpool Football Club won their 19th league championship.
This is our year.

Looks like Martial isn’t in the squad.

Injury?