Manchester United 16/17

Feyenoord aren’t worth a wank .

Watched the BT Sports Europa League highlights show this morning. United looked very impressive.

Probably a big ask to win it this season but I can see them having a right cut at it next year

1 Like

@Mullach_Ide surprisingly missing in action all afternoon. When was the last time Man U went four successive home league games without winning at Fortress Old Trafford?

Which team were you supporting in 1990?

Santa was in Malahide today mate, priorities and all that.

1 Like

Utd look a very easy team to defend at the minute - very little width and the likes of Lingard and Rashford are decent players but nothing special…Pogba isnt an out and out midfielder either

Good man. I’m attending to that particular chore next weekend. Maybe we should meet up and watch Man U’s next home game in two weeks time when the all conquering Tottenham Hotspur are the visitors. Both teams will just stink the place out.

I think I might have built them up too much

Liverpool probably, they were the successful team of the time

I’ll be in the beer garden in Gibneys mate.

I’m going to start a thread

Rooney should have started today.

He was shit when he went on

I thought he was excellent Thursday night…how long did he get off the bench?

Around half an hour I think

1 Like

DeGea blunder gifts former United Academy graduate Ashley Fletcher an equaliser at OT.
United have been well on top and have played well up to now.
cc @GeoffreyBoycott

Rooney is some ape, after just getting booked for dissent he spends the next minute berating the referee for booking him. He gets away with murder.

2 Likes

A most bizarre award of a free to Rooney by a referee petrified of him.

Martial gets his second to make it 3-1