Manchester United 16/17

Italian league is utter shite. If the few decent Italian players could learn English , German or Spanish they would be gone .

He made Serie A a one team league

Smalling is an absolutely brutal footballer

Some craic. How much have they spent since Sir Alex retired and they still have Fellaini, Rojo, Lingard and the likes going in against Chelsea. Delighted for that cunt Mourinho. What’s the story with Mkhitaryan? Has Mourinho decided he’s not up to it? He’s streets ahead of Lingard. Mourinho has already publicly slagged off some of his players and looks like he is feeling the strain already. It was always going to end in tears but it looks like this will happen much sooner than expected.

1 Like

More leaks coming out of old trafford now against Mourinho. In much the same way as they blackguarded Moyesie and Big Louis, the horrible cunts are now lining up Jose.

It’s obviously Jose’s fault that the cunts can’t defend or pass the ball five yards.

Well it is his fault that he played lads who can’t defend or pass the ball five yards

Can ye cunts not just stay quiet & sit back and enjoy the show?

2 Likes

Rooney could be off

Such as?

Lolz … Is this not the EXACT same thing that happened Louis about this time last year??? The Utd way.

Treacherous bastards.

1 Like

:rage: If only Mourinho would be a bit more hands on then maybe Pogba would remember how to track back.

The United job is too big for him

1 Like

He’s a one trick pony who was exposed years ago. A madness appointment. I don’t ever remember a supposed top club taking on a manager who’d recently been unceremoniously sacked from another big club.

More like the egos of Giggs et al are too big for him.

Newcastle took on Rafa

Rafa works for any number of clubs actually. Inter. Chelsea. Real.

1 Like

I’m waiting for @dodgykeeper 's take on it before I make a decision.