Manchester United 16/17

He turned into a major disappointment. Had high hopes for him but playing at United was just too much for him. Good deal if Woodward recoups most of the fee given to Southampton.

Zlatan out tonight due to illness. Hopefully he’ll be back for Sunday.

Agreed. Although fellani got a lot more chances. I’ve a 100 quid on mata anytime scorer at 2/1.

2 Likes

Good times are seemingly back at Old Trafford, a run of six consecutive league wins (the best since Sir Alex’s final season of 2012/13) and Liverpool at home next up for the slaughter. A trip to the Empire Stadium a formality with only Hull City in the way and the most sought after striker in world football, Antoine Griezmann seemingly Old Trafford bound. What a shock after months of sulking to see @dodgy_keeper emerge from hiding.

1 Like

Darmian is possibly the worst Italian defender of all time.

:smiley:

Chicken dinner.

6 Likes

Well done lad. :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Great punting

1 Like

Pogba was a pinch at a 100 million.

1 Like

Nice one

Lovely cross by Darmian. Lovely player that chap.

1 Like

A classy Italian, no surprise there.

It’s only the first leg against hapless Hull and it’s only a Fellaini goal for 2-0.

But I sense that it’s more significant. There’s a real togetherness about Manchester United now and they’re starting to look formidable.

Even the celebration between Fellaini and Mourinho and and the happiness apparent in the other players showed real unity. They’re visibly growing as a team in front of us.

I think they’ll win the league.

I think a few astute heads on here predicted they would all the way back at the start of the season.

If United get through to the Rumbelows/Coca Cola/Carling/Milk Cup final (as now looks a decent possibility) the Manchester Derby league game will be moved to later in the season. So United could have to play Spurs, Arsenal and city - all away - in the last few weeks of the season.

Too many dropped points to make up I think. But good momentum built up and Sunday is a crunch game.

He will be completely insufferable when Limerick are on their march to League, Munster and All Ireland glory.

Will be?

He will be even worse so.

Depay signs for Lyon for 22 million pound.

Need 3 points badly today.

1 Like