Manchester United 16/17

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

No, Kevin costner.

Waterworld is a much maligned film, its quite decent tbf, and wasn’t the flop its let on to be even.

Ruptured knee ligaments for both Zlatan and Rojo according to FotF Duncan Castles.

I read earlier that Zlatan has ruptured both his anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments.

He will retire if that’s the case.

Zlatan loves playing football and people like watching him play football, and after for many years thinking he was a whiny little bitch, which he was, I’ve grown to appreciate the theatrical box office quality he brings.

It’s all about “box office” for me, as some other poster said during the week.

I hope he can continue his career at a club other than Manchester United One All - Celtic, perhaps.

I’m delighted the big nosed cunt will go out like this if true.

So full of hate. So sad.

He is, that’s why i’m delighted it’s ends like this for him. He’s so bitter.

Yes he does seem to have a chip on his shoulder.

1 Like

Rooneys starting today.

Classic counterattacking goal from Martial. United’s first goal at Turf Moor since Lou Macari in 1976.

And grabs a scruffy goal to make it 0-2.

1 Like

Rooney Fellaini Martial and Young, united need to hang onto these sort of players to drive the club forward.

Delighted for him.

He was a great player but he has lived off reputation for the last three or four years. From 16 to about 26/27 he was sensational.

He’ll be out the door in the summer. Jose has eased him out of the side wonderfully.

He was class…it’s a shame that he couldn’t maintain that level but I doubt he cares.

A proper player though when he was in his prime.

Look who the cat dragged in.