Manchester United 16/17

You’d need a very understanding employer/good social welfare package to take the guts of a week off to go to a soccer match in Sweden.

People are entitled to annual leave pal.

1 Like

???

Do you have to give a reason to your employer as to why you are taking a holiday and what you plan to do ?

Gibberish

2 Likes

Wouldn’t know. Self employed all my working life.

With no staff?

Any we have moved past Victorian times mate

1 Like

Do the shit replies ever end? You’re making no sense you dipshit, you are really shit at this.
Now go back to the start and see if you can explain that pretend job thing because that was even shit by your standards.

1 Like

Only you can explain it. Your failure to do so speaks volumes.

Gibberish so as usual from the most useless cunt on the internet, you chanced a lame dig at me about runners but couldn’t even do that right, why don’t you write a poem about me instead. :joy:

2 Likes

Be careful what you wish for.

I fully expect a withering 15 stanza effort, what else would the useless cunt be doing with his time? Seriously?

This is highly original and inventive wit. It’s clear I’m jousting with a real bright spark here, an INTERNET heavyweight, if you will. :relaxed:

I’m only finding my feet but making a fool out of a dipshit like you is a piece of piss, mate.
As I said earlier all the smilies in the world can’t mask the odious cunt you are.

Given that sort of confusion, you’ve done incredibly well to post up all those images of yourself wearing your different pairs of brand new shoesies, so.

Don’t be so hard on yourself.

1 Like

That doesn’t even rhyme, it’s actually even worse than the last one.

No flies on you, eh? :grin:

Oooft.

4 Likes

Nail on the head from Keano

Ooooft. Headshot. Still, you wont change the minds of the simple yokel united fans who took on mighty trek to watch them win the europa league, and celebrate it like the championship and champions league all rolled into one.

Southgate on Marcus Rashford: “He’s already won more than I won, which is fucking depressing.”