Manchester United 17/18

My pal who has been following united all his life texted me to tell me mourinho just a “foreign fucking Tony Pulis”

1 Like

Self fulfilling prophecy. Josey pisses and whinges about the xmas fixture list, 3 home draws later, josey is proved right.

9 Likes

Another point picked at fortress old trafford, not to be sniffed at.

Sanchez deal confirmed. Wonderful signing.

2 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

:smile:

Sanchez can play the piano as well? A-fucking-mazing!!!

1 Like

Contract extension for Jose. Great news.

Are you being serious here, mate? You cant be happy with what youre watching?.. I know there isnt too many alternatives out there but he’s not a great fit. The Spurs manager would be the perfect fit… Herr Klopp would have been the perfect fit - Manchester UTD was built on attacking football - the fans demand it. While it’s a results business, the fans cant be truly happy with the muck they are watching week in week out.

The ManU fans are a quare bunch, this joker is destroying the ‘brand’ and they’re going to fiddle while Rome burns, fucking brilliant :grinning:

You take the EPL very seriously mate. Its very strange behaviour.

Scored more goals than Spurs this season.

6 points ahead of Liverpool.

Don’t get this thing about the football being awful. Scored four goals or more in six or seven matches I think.

4 Likes

Not at all… I’m talking about entertainment, bro.

1 Like

I’ve seen them 6 times this year and it was as bad as anything Houiller produced with Liverpool. Rancid stuff. Tis grand beat Huddersfield 5 zip for the goal difference.

I do agree with you, Mourinhos style of football is awful to watch, it doesnt matter tho to the fans sadly. He is a cunt that will never change, hoofing the ball to Sanchez may work though in the medium term.

1 Like

Tick tock. Tick tock.

1 Like

Huh? United had the highest turnover in world football last year pal, the ‘brand’ is not being destroyed ffs.

1 Like

Some will never get it.