Manchester United 17/18

Agreed on Klopp but not the Spurs manager. Spurs are very well drilled and organised but they’re as easy on the eye as Manchester United.

As I said, a right quare bunch

It must be hard for a little Irish Londoner to understand the appeal of United. Carey, Giles, Best, McIlroy, McGrath, Moran, Stapleton, Irwin, Keane, and the greatest of all, Norman Whiteside.

I’ve no idea what that means, but I’m talking only about the Mourinho team, no Irish and a massive let down, any fool can see that he’s not the man for the job and his brand of football is awful, an embarrassment to the legacy of the great players you mentioned (and Sammy McIlroy and Frank Stapleton)

It’s being reported on the radio over here that Arsenal failed to let the testers know the whereabouts of Sanchez. They’ll get a fine is all. Man City were fined last season for something similar.

1 Like

Sanity prevails

Yes, that’s exactly what i’m saying - it would put you to sleep.

Let down relative to what exactly?
Liverpool waiting for their first EPL title?
Cork waiting since 2005?

Huh?

He’s having a go at the die hard Man Utd fan from Tipp who lives in Manchester by baiting him about Liverpool and Cork…

Did you ever play any football yourself Norman?

No idea what you are on about here.

Man U as a franchise have a very casual attitude to drug enforcement.

1 Like

Openly admitting Sanchez is juicing … my oh my…

Sorry mate, that was intended for the langer.

Lads, you’ll be delighted to know!!

Independent Sport
Alexis Sanchez impresses Manchester United team-mates in his first training session at the club http://indo.ie/nhRq30i1dTr

Imagine that.

“He was quiet enough on first introduction, but he disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes and came back oozing confidence and we couldn’t get him to stop talking.”

5 Likes