Manchester United 17/18

Harry Kane the arsenal reject. The Tottenham way.

Kyle walker plays for Man City you spoofer and was at Sheffield from the age of 6 to 19.

This could be a self-clamping mate.

5 Likes

:raised_hand:t3::eyes::raised_back_of_hand:t3:

Up your game pal.

I wasn’t talking about the Manchester City player Kyle Walker from Sheffield.

I was talking about the Tottenham Hotspur player and White Hart Lane youth academy graduate Kyle Walker-Peters from Tower Gardens Road, Tottenham.

A mate of mine predicts that the career of Kyle Walker peters out at Man City.

3 Likes

:ronnyroar:

Sorry but again harry Kane was an arsenal reject.

He was released at the age of 8 FFS, would you ever fuck off!

2 Likes

:rofl:

It just didn’t work out for Harry with the Woolwich Under 9’s. He hasn’t done too bad though since joining his local team Spurs as an 11 year old.

Not to mention his spell at the Watford academy, strange one that, what prompted him to leave Watford for the Hotspurs.

1 Like

Watford released an 11 year old Harry Kane after a 6 week trial. Didn’t rate him good enough. I don’t believe there was any need for FIFA to seek judicial intervention.

Thanks for clarifying that the Hotspurs were not the first club of Harry Kane or indeed the 2nd club.

Three more points.

Scored 10 conceded 0.

1 Like

Good to see Rashford scoring.

1 Like

Good spread of scorers so far.

Season shaping up nicely. Couple of tricky games coming up after the international break, though.

A great start to the season, much better than last season.

1 Like

It’s the same as last season. Perfection. 9 points from the opening 3 games, albeit 2 of the opening 3 games last season were away.

:joy::joy::joy: Dance for me Jeff.
More goals scored, less goals conceded, definite improvement on the quality of play.

2 Likes