Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Is Tommy Docherty still alive Geoff ?

I think Poch is the man to bring the good times back to Old Trafford, heā€™s been successful throughout his career and Spurs was perfect prep, Iā€™d be very sorry to see him go but itā€™s inevitable

It all boils down to whether Pochettino wants to go to Old Trafford presently. Its a graveyard for mangerial careers. If he does want it, it will be a done deal. Maybe he might not fancy having to clean up the same kind of mess again that he inherited from Tim Sherwood at Spurs in 2014.

90 years young and still going

great interview here

https://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/the-big-interview-tommy-docherty-1-137886

2 Likes

I think heā€™ll bide his time for Madrid but if United really want him they have the resources and name to tempt him, I think heā€™s a top top football manager

Thatā€™s a classy touch from Man U, the richest club in the world. Invoicing an old age pensioner former manager for the cost of his match tickets.

1 Like

Define success?

1 Like

OAPs donā€™t fit when you have a famed yoof academy

1 Like

Whats he won

Happy Christmas old pal, youā€™ll find all that on google

1 Like

Donā€™t get sucked in by the scummy soccer crowd.

Matic scores the 1st home goal of interim manager Solksjaerā€™s reign.

1 Like

Huddersfield well on top in the 2nd half, De Gea with a brilliant save keeps it 1-0 to the good guys.
Young and Herrera on for Dalot and Fred.

2-0

Youth academy graduate Paul Pogba puts United 2-0 up after good work by Mata and Herrera.

The glory days are back. 5 points gained on city in a week.

1 Like

3-0 Pogba with the assist by Lingard # united # youth academy.

1 Like

All those players needed was a proper manager to let them play to their potential.

1 Like

18 year old youth academy graduate Angel Gomes comes on for the last 10 minutes.

1 Like

Itā€™s now between Liverpool, Spurs and Man Utd for the league title.