Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Top class punch there by De Gea from the last corner.

1 Like

Great win. Ole has done some job.

Lads, itā€™s Tottenham.

4 Likes

Iā€™m overjoyed for you pal. This must be special

Wolverhampton Wanderers got a better result at Wembley a couple of weeks back .
Tottenham have no real pace up front .

Rashford gets one difficult chance and buries it. Kane gets at least five easier chances and fluffs all of them.
No contest, Rashford > Kane.

Not really, itā€™s Tottenham.

2 Likes

Some performance from de gea

3 Likes

Nice to see United do Liverpool a favour.
Hopefully Ole getā€™s it full time. itā€™ll inevitably turn into a disaster.

1 Like

Youā€™re keeping a level head, credit to you. But this is a seminal moment

At least United can build an attack around martial, rashford and pogba.

Ole Ole some turn around, solskjaer deserves massive credit.

he should have been appointed 5 years ago

I pretty much called this turnaround but I wouldnā€™t be appointing ole yet. United were poor in the second half but he has instilled some bit of pride and coherence to the team again. Lindelof was very good I thought. You still need to gut that team all the same. Shaw canā€™t defend, young and Jones arenā€™t up to it. Herrera and matic are probably pushing on a little. Lingard isnā€™t good either. Iā€™d hope dalot takes youngs spot soon. Fred isnā€™t getting a run either so itā€™s hard to see him replacing matic. Few of the academy players are highly rated so hopefully they get a run too. De gea, shaw, baily, lindelof, dalot, matic, herrera, pogba, Sanchez, rashford and martial would be decent till the end of the season. Can switch from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-3 fairly easy too.

Sanchez had a nervous breakdown, heā€™ll never play again.

Well done kid.

It appears #FlowersOfManchester is a thing now - trending on twitterā€¦ Supporters born 40 years after the tragedy (and born in Ireland) wearing their victim mentality like a badge of honour. Football fans are very, very strangeā€¦ And the Mancs go on about those scouse cunts - theyā€™re just as bad.

3 Likes

Respect the dead you cunt #flowersofmanchester

1 Like

Iā€™ve huge respect for the dead ā€¦ the living on the other handā€¦

1 Like