Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Well I presume they are in school during the day so I thought any decent father would spend a lovely evening with their kids not posting about a soccer club they don’t care about.

When did you switch from a Preston fan to spurs fan?

You’re an awful innocent :rofl:
I’ve no intention of informing you of my kids whereabouts but their all quite happy right now, they’ve tomorrow off

You should spend some time with them not posting on here about football clubs you don’t care about.

I’m with the kids mate, you really are a Godhelpus, is this a real conversation?

Should I join in the game of dollies?? :smile:

They are gone away for a few days without you maybe?

The kids should be in bed by now and @backinatracksuit should have a beer in his hand hopping off lads on TFK.

1 Like

He should focus on the kids for a change and not posting on here.

This is a dreadful attack, you’re like a cornered rat

1 Like

I’m just asking why your wasting a beautiful evening posting about a football club you don’t care about

1 Like

I post about lots of things mate, I’ve varying degrees of interest,
The fact that your response to a disagreement is to call me a bad father says quite a lot about you, particularly since you haven’t a clue about mine or any family.
I’m at home, tne kids are getting ready for bed having spent the evening around the house and garden, I don’t hang around them non stop, that’d be weird

1 Like

I merely asked why you weren’t spending a beautiful sunny evening with your kids and instead arguing with a stranger on the Internet about football clubs on the Internet.

It was a low blow, the actions of a cornered rat

You should’nt be using someone’s kids for cheap shots.

2 Likes

So why have they sacked two managers and very soon a third since?

Truth is, the main complaint the locals have is that they are awful to watch.
My next door neighbour came round two weeks ago and offered me two corporate tickets. My lad had gone into didsbury for lunch, so I apologised that I couldn’t take them.
“wouldnt fucking blame you” he said. " you’d have more fun in the garden".
They are the tyrone of the epl.
Some strange folk go to watch purely as they get some kind of bizarre sense of fulfilment if eleven millionaires working for their local franchise beat another franchise. Others go out of habit, boredom, or devotion. Most go to be entertained.

2 Likes

You mean the Galway of the EPL?

Tyrone were involved in a cracker of a game last weekend.

Maybe it’s time to move away from lazy stereotypes.

1 Like

It’s been apparent on here for a long time that nothings off limits. People shouldn’t get their Fallopian tubes in a knot when it happens.

He brought them up.

1 Like

That’s a lie, you brought them into it for some unknown reason. I wasn’t really offended, it’s quite funny that you’d assume that 4 children would need both parents hovering around them non stop while they’re enjoying themselves around the house and garden