Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Liverpool have a Man City Graduate with more goals than Man City have from a Man City Graduate

Who?

Sturridge

Anti Spuds bias

Crikey …You’d forget about Dan…

Its a bit like the famed rugby nursery Blackrock College claiming the credit for honing the rugby skills of Joey Carbery and claiming him as a ‘graduate’ because he rocked up for his Leaving Cert year and a Senior Cup medal after getting schooled in Árdscoil na Tríonóide, Athy for the previous five years of secondary school.

1 Like

Is contradicting yourself every second day your shtick now?

What age did he say he rocked up at previously?

Do we know if @Ewan accounted for the moving to private schools of rugby players for their leaving in his recent attack on the elitism of rugby?

He was claiming some Kosovan chap as a Man City youth academy graduate the other day

Raheem Sterling is a Liverpool Academy graduate so

Muric was not sold, developed in another league and bought back for 90 million kid.

Would you not just come out in the open and say you folly United, kid. I know it’s not really as hipster as saying you folly Newcastle but it’d go easier on you

You think I’m a Man Yoo fan because I pointed out that you’re contradicting yourself? :laughing:

Did Pogba graduate from the famed United academy, mate? I’m going to have to hold you to a simple yes or no here, me oul flower.

Did he get a diploma?

That’s what I’m trying to get to the bottom of, kid.

1 Like

It’s an awful slight on the famed Tottenham Hotspur Youth Academy.

Yes

1 Like

no I think so because of this

You missed these ones @anon78624367

1 Like