Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Were they? I didn’t notice.

Any score yet?

Man U drop to 5th in the table, a point behind Woolwich. Considering Man U finished 18 points ahead of Woolwich last season, Coach Solskjaer needs a Top 4 finish to have any chance of getting the job full time.

I met a man today who claimed to me that he was “in the know”, he tells me that OGS is getting the gig and that Jadon Sancho is also a done deal.

He had some good John Delaney stories as well. I believed those.

United with a good opportunity to move within 2 points of 3rd placed Tottenham today.

You’d imagine they’ll take care of 4th from bottom Southampton easily enough at home. Man U have been poor in Top 6 head to heads and they have three of those left over last 9 matches. They’ve only picked up 6 points from 7 top 6 head to heads, lowest points haul of Top 6 teams. Woolwich only have one Top 6 head to head left, at home to Man U.

With a win today coach solskaer will have made up 10 points on your beloved tottenham hotspur in 12 games. You were bigging up tottenhams second half of the season record.

2 Likes

Just the 6 graduates of the famed Manchester United Youth Academy in the squad today. Four starters with Chong and Gomes on the bench.

1 Like

Fans of Man U, the richest club in the world, with a net spend of close to half a billion over the past 5 seasons, getting giddy over the prospect of maybe pipping Spurs (with a net spend of about ÂŁ25 million during the corresponding period) for 4th. How the mighty have fallen.

Im not giddy about it at all. Im merely stating facts.

Not giddy about it? You’re on giving it big licks about Man U closing on Spurs if they win today. Ambitions of the richest club in the world now seemingly measured by keeping pace with Spurs.

As an aside, you are wrong in the facts that you are merely stating. Spurs have moved onto 61 points. If Man U beat Southampton, they’ll move from 55 points to 58. I make that 3 points, and not the 2 points that you have worked it out as. Understandable in your excitement I suppose that you miscounted.

A rocket from Valery beats DeGea at his near post.
United could have been 3 up in the first 5 minutes.
Southampton denied a penalty also.

No room for Cheech?

Anybody with a link to this or is it on tv?

A pearler from Pereira
1-1

Link?

I’m on IPTV

http://bfst.to/play/soccer.php

Lukakuuuuuuuuuuu

Goal and assist for youth product Andreas Pereria.

1 Like