Manchester United 2014/15

Luke Shaw looks terribly out of shape for a professional footballer. You could park a pint on his arse, it’s sticking out so much.

aye big fat roaster arse on the cunt

That’s weird.

It’s unprofessional is what it is. I would expect more from van Gaal.

Fellaini should have been off there

Well that was disappointing. Smalling is a true fuckwit. We really, really need a settled defence. Rojo will be out for a while i imagine so we’re looking at this patchwork shit going on for a while.
The elephant in the room is still rvp. Looked more into it today but we need more movement up there than he provides.

Brain dead from Smalling. Completely and utterly stupid.

Good spirit from United though, even with 10 men could have nicked a draw. Much better to watch than the dross served up last season. The injuries at the back are killing United. Rafael and Rojo injured now.

True that, a brave performance, no shame in that defeat.

You mug.

We’re like Arsenal with fucking injuries now. Given our starting point of having fairly shit centre backs all around, it’s a very worrying situation. Would obviously be nice to have Falcao fit and firing too.

Anyone else think it was a bit strange that he brought Carrick on instead of McNair after the sending off? Thought McNair had done enough in his previous appearances to be trusted over a midfielder playing his first game in months.

It looks at least from the outside that Lvg is trying to achieve something here. I expected a hammering once Smalling got sent off but to keep fighting till the end was something encouraging. Its as well the other contenders for the Champions league that United would expect to challenge aren’t too far ahead. United have 2 available actual defenders for next week I presume(Shaw,McNair) He has to be allowed bring someone in for that area in January.

some fall from grace for United, savoring a moral victory today because they “kept going”, and becoming manchester city’s bitches every year

When is the relegation six pointer with Liverpool?

Could have nicked a point even.

this van gaal lad likes to talk a good game from what I can see, David Moyes was a better manger, this clown will be gone by the end of the season when it dawns on their director and deluded fans that this lad is a chancer and out of his depth in the premier league and their are languishing around 10th or 11th position

In the words of evil Kagawa, “Smalling, appalling”.

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1039430, member: 9”]Could have nicked a point even.[/QUOTE]guaranteed 6 points for city every year at this stage

All the money United had to spend and chumps like Fellaini and Carrick still getting a game.

Utd were battered twice this weekend it seems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRQ6tPkqG2Y

MEN IN BLACK GOT A RIGHT HIDING THERE