Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Heā€™s poisonous in a dressing room. Arsenal couldnā€™t get rid of him quick enough. Absolutely hated by all his teammates. I said at the time I didnā€™t want him and always found his attitude at Arsenal awful.

Arsenal did some number on them.

1 Like

Or ā€œYup Stumā€ as George Hamilton pronounced his name for a short time before he got sick of it not catching on and he started pronouncing it the way everybody else did

True they also sold us rvp and he won us the league. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

Wayne ā€œsorosā€ Rooney did some number on them :joy:

Good call kid. Not all Man U fans here though appreciated they were getting completely mugged off.

He scored an assload of goals at Arsenal, we mugged ye off spectacularly all told.

Sad to see him now all the same, a grand player in his pomp.

In fairness I donā€™t think you ever said he was a good signing for United. After seeing how trim and rejuvenated Bubbles Oā€™Dwyer was last Sunday , do you think thereā€™s any hope Ole can inspire him to get in shape, or is it more a case that heā€™ll be playing in Asia and eating all round him like @Turenneā€™s Ravenous Thread entries?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FutbolBible/status/1129967302236094464?s=19

A pity itā€™s fake, good sentiment tho

5 Likes

1 Like

Congrats mate, thats almost like a trophy.

8 Likes

:clap: Ah lovely

A little birdy told me today that Darren fletcher is currently ahead of rio (who badly wants it) in the race for director of football or whatever its called.
I remember keano having great words of praise for Darren back in the day.

Rio is an aul cunt. Iā€™d say Fletcher isnā€™t the worst of them

I was, and this is oddly true, chatting to a professional mma fighter (well, cage warrior level, so semi pro) today, who worked at rioā€™s house, who said he was a decent lad, whoā€™d make him a cup of tea and chat to him.
It wasnā€™t from him I heard the Darren fletcher rumor though.

Rooney mugging them off on numerous occasions set the tone for what was to come. They shouldā€™ve told him to get fucked

Neither in anyway qualified for what is a very big and Iā€™d imagine difficult job

isnt fletcher the lad who shits himself?

1 Like

No, Fletch has 5 (five) EPL medals.
Stevie G 0 (zero) EPL medals is the lad that shits himself, heā€™s not in the running for the role.

13 Likes