Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Need more bosses on that team. McTominay and Maguire are decent generals but Iā€™d like to see someone up else to give them a shake. I can see Tuanzebe and Wan Bissaka developing this aspect of their game as well. Couldnā€™t see it from Martial or Rashford though.

They already invested in the most expensive centre half in the World

Lot of money for a carthorse.

Martial is a bit of a prick to be honest. He has the talent but lacks the mentality.

It seems to me reading this that they need to open the checkbook for three new backs, a couple of midfielders, a lad who plays halfway between defense and midfield, a lad who plays halfway between midfield and the forwards, and a couple of new forwards, a new manager and a new stadium.
O dowd has it spot on as always. As long as the sales hold up in Asia, ole is safe.

united ruined him as a footballer, it was said a long time ago on here that he needed to get away from them before it was too late.

Could do with a new keeper too. De Geaā€™s hands have goneā€¦ Heā€™s like an auld surgeon being put out to pasture

1 Like

Yeah agree. I wouldnā€™t mind him moving on eventually.

Iā€™d see him akin to the development impact that Coutinho had at Liverpool in the evolution of their current side.

Come back to us in May, James.

How many times does it need to be said. IT IS ONLY NOVEMBER.

• Theyā€™ll be 40 points ahead by Seasons end.

Scouse bastards losing the run of themselves ā€” it will make it all the sweeter when they fall apart, again.

1 Like

ā€œYeah it is only a matter of time before they slip upā€ is a line youā€™ll hear from a manu fan.
Of course Stevie Gā€™s ill timed slip against Chelsea is still providing them with comfort on these dreary November nights.

When do you see the implosion starting? January?

Yes.

Ffs Eamonn :shushing_face:

1 Like

I was listening to the Utd match on the radio coming up in the car yesterday. Brian Kerr was co-commentary. He reckoned yer man Williams was bullied by Sheffield and was a grand little lad for midweek Europa League stuff but not for the real matches.

2 Likes

Brian Kerr is a FOTF and I wouldnā€™t disagree with him

1 Like

Resident forum Man U expert @anon23727452 reckons this Williams fellow is the real deal.