Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Alex Ferguson had one great crop from the academy .

Youā€™re the on that brought it up. How many of Rodgerā€™s squad that went close to winning the league are left?

and heā€™s such a nice fella. I canā€™t understand it.

Just henderson and Clyne I reckon.

My point is Klopp took over titles contenders. No comparison with sir Alex.

I know but moysie wanted him as a replacement for Giggs

Why do you make up lies?

United were title contenders in 85/86, at one stage they held a huge lead, youā€™re wrong on that

David moyes stated he didnā€™t try sign maguire. Itā€™s been a bad day for @ChairmanDan

They won the first ten games one year when Big Ron was in charge.

1 Like

Itā€™s a decent comparison - Fergie went out and bought about 10 players to win his first oneā€¦ Klopp had to do the same with key players retiring and others wanting to move on. Fergie took over a team that finished 4th the season before he took over, Klopp took over a team that finished 6th the season before.

1 Like

Klopp took over title challengers and sold them all and replaced them with more expensive players. Heā€™s no conte who can come in and work with the squad and win a title. Itā€™s very twee how obsessed man united are with sir Alex and man united.

United finished in 4th place, 12 points behind the champions in the season before Ferguson joined. Liverpool finished in 6th place 25 points behind the champions.

Took Klopp a couple of years to win the Champions League.
Took Ferguson 13.

How does Conte get on in Europe?

:rollseyes:

So you are confirming Klopp took over title challengers. The bottler in chief retired Gerrard who cost Liverpool the league that year was gone. Itā€™s too easy to wind up Liverpool fans sometimes.

Terribly.

25 points behind the winners is hardly contender material. Itā€™s like calling United title contenders this year.

Liverpool fans donā€™t know what they want. Apparently they spent no money. Then they are very similar to the man united team of the 80s who were apparently financially dominant at the time. Ye are all over the place.

Man united arenā€™t 25 points behind. You seem upset by the fact that Liverpool were title contenders. Itā€™s utterly bizarre.