Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

I hear Peter Odemwingie was in the Old Trafford car park but he was parked in Solskjaerā€™s space and was forced to leave by the attendant. Pity, could have been a great signing.

They should of went for Bowen a younger hungrier prospect less wages. He cost west ham 20 million.
In other news we have to put up with lingard at united for at least another 6 months

https://twitter.com/aubazettes/status/1223669962105131008?s=21

Solid point for United against high flying Wolves. No room for error now though if theyā€™re to overtake Liverpool who are on 73 points - United now have a maximum total of 75 points to aim for.

I make it 74 points that Man U get to if they win their last 13 matches.

Says a lot about the mentality of Liverpool fans that they think a draw against wolves is a good point.

Wolves seem to save their best performances for the big teams. Itā€™s nights like tonight where they donā€™t perform that means theyā€™ll likely miss out on top 4 this season.

Itā€™s a good point for United. Liverpool have beaten Wolves twice already this evening mate.

What did Liverpool play wolves in this evening? It isnā€™t a good point for Man United. Only Liverpool fans with their fourth place trophy would consider it a good point.

just seeing the result there. Thatā€™s a Great point for Utd at home after spending Ā£1bn over the last few years.

3 Likes

Was it a score draw or a scoreless draw? Didnā€™t catch the result.

Scoreless draw mate. Not many teams have had clean sheets v Wolves this season

Good week for Coach Ole. I heard it said that heā€™s the first manager to go and win away at a Coach Guardiola managed club twice in the same season.

1 Like

Unreal stuff. Iā€™d say heā€™s due an auld statue

At the very least he should be getting a better parking space

2 Likes

United academy graduate with winner at Anfield last night.

I see he took a pay cut to sign. Thatā€™s very rare nowadays and shows the attraction of man united.

Thatā€™s incredible. They should give him the captaincy as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for stepping up to the plate with the Man U Youth Academy bulletin. Remiss of @Mullach_Ide not to have provided that update.

2 Likes