Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

The drawn Charity Shield Final that Manchester City were declared winners of in the lottery? That could be what the Man U cheerleaders are referring to alright.

Mind you, I took the liberty of looking up Man U 1998/99 and if you were to include their Charity Shield 3-0 loss to Woolwich in August 1998, they lost 5 matches that season, to Spurs in the League Cup and Woolwich, Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wednesday in the League.

@anon60384913 or @Mullach_Ide who said it was indisputable fact that Liverpool have already lost 5 this season and Man U only lost 4 in 1998/99 can probably clarify.

Richardson and dcw causing utds two cbs a lot of trouble

Incorrect on three counts here.

So you’re classifying a 1-1 drawn Charity Shield between Man City v Liverpool as a loss for Liverpool in season 2019/20 but you’re not including a 3-0 Charity Shield loss to Woolwich as a loss for Man U in Season 1998/99. Klopp has destroyed you Kid.

Ouch. Hoisted by their own petards.

So close again.

The charity shield was recognized as a competitive competition three years ago.

1 Like

Are united the only team to win a champions league without losing a game?

Game set and match

Greenwood needs to be getting those on target.

I don’t recall hearing about that upgrade of the status of the Charity Shield three years ago. I thought it had the same status now as it did from its inception in 1908. Maybe throw up a link on it there.

Maybe you were in deepdale that night or white heart lane who knows.

1 Like

So , people should do the work because of your ignorance?

1 Like

Caught out telling porkies because you’re consumed with jealousy over Coach Klopp and his all conquering Liverpool team.

Huh? Have Liverpool won a champions league and premier league in the same season? Please stop making a tit out of yourself.

Poor Jeff is having another horror show here. What a fucking idiot.

No tempo to this. Lindelof struggling.

It’s nice that @anon60384913 and @Mullach_Ide say Liverpool are the real Premier League champions of 2018/19 - there’s just one small problem - Liverpool actually finshed second.

Stiil, they’ll win the league by a street this season so we won’t worry too much about it.

According to you they did exactly that last season!

Carlo Ancellotti has a grand way about him.