Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Yep even Maguire who fellas were writing off as a donkey looks much better as he can now pass out of defense to a fella who’s competent on the ball. Him and rashford could be fantastic together.

Ighalo coming in has given martial a kick up the hole as well.

Ighalo is super with his back to goal

Good chance for oles boys to give an injury ravaged spurs a right hammering next weekend and copperfasten champions league football

Lambs to the slaughter. We’re at a very low ebb. Coach Ole has Man U firing on all cylinders.

1 Like

You wanted ole fired months ago.

He’s only an aul sneer.

1 Like

Huh? As an objective observer, I’ve been championing the case for Coach Ole here, while your own Man U supporters were out firebombing Ed Woodward’s home, to vent their dissatisfaction with Coach Ole’s team.

An improbable spring win versus an oil fueled nouveau rich club will again keep OGS in the OT hot seat

1 Like

Ole is in a wonderful position going into the summer window. Selling on Pogba and, possibly, De Gea, would bring him in around £200m, going on current markets rate, without changing the starting 11 too much - not at all in case of Pogba. A bit more for Lingard and maybe Pereira as well, I could see the latter being kept as a squad player though.

Defence probably needs another assured starting centre half but he could even take a punt on a youngster to develop here and hopefully Tuanzebe will feature more next season.

After that he can look at two midfielders, one defensive and one attacker so Longstaff and Grealish or Sancho could be likely. The biggest thing he’s done is get more out of the players that Mourinho was happy to discard like Fred, Rashford, Shaw in particular.

Things are looking nice.

1 Like

They’re 37 points behind the league leaders.

Exactly. They have Liverpool just where they want them.

Real Madrid apparently bidding 70 million for de gea

What has that got to do with the summer transfer window and an unbeaten 10 game streak?

1 Like

37 points is some deficit. That’s mortifying for lapsed poster and Man U super fan @anon32894817 who predicted Man U to win the league this season.

1 Like

1billion spent since Fergie left and they are 37 points behind the leaders.

Ole has bought some nice young players - James is gonna be good and Bruno looks good so far. … Greenwood is also gonna be a very good player. There’s still a lot of dead wood there to be cleared out tho.

Getting Sanchez off the books is going to be huge too. I doubt Pogba will make much money unless he has an incredible end to the season. Only eighteen months left on his contract I think too.

Forgot about Sanchez. Pogba’s cunt of an agent will generate sufficient interest. If there was a better chief exec that Woodward a deal could be leveraged with Juve or Real to bring in an experienced defender but no way that tulip could make that happen.

I’m not expecting money alexis but I just want him off the books. The chat about laird is unreal too. He’s one to watch. According to Duncan real have valued Pogba at 50 million. I think Juve are fucked after signing Ronaldo.