Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

United united united !

Is pogba going to bother? Iā€™ve only seen him play well in a France shirt. No doubt about his ability just frustrating watching him play for united

1 Like

You never saw him play for Juventus so.

No Iā€™d leave Fred in. Was working well before the break. Not sure Greenwood will start either. Could go 3-5-2.

Itā€™s only my team. I canā€™t see both rashford and pogba starring given they are both back from long breaks.

I think Rashford definitely will. Pogba is the great unknown. The arrival of Bruno means Ole can afford to leave him out but, obviously, if Pogba can get up to his best, heā€™s worth his place on any team.

1 Like

Once or twice in CL.

It is trusting but I think bruno will be the making of him. I doubt heā€™ll leave this summer and only has two years left on his contract. Heā€™s 26 now so I suspect heā€™ll be Outstanding for the next few months to either get a new deal or get a transfer to somebody.

1 Like

Stay walking.

Youā€™d have to fear the worst for little old Tottenham tomorrow night. Could get very ugly for us.

Pogba is a wanker but Iā€™d say heā€™ll turn it on for the next few weeks. I saw some random French journalist claiming he could be dropped by France. I dunno how true that is.

No fans are allowed travel, so at least thereā€™ll be no racists chants from the Spurs end.

Sounds pretty legit to me. You could be onto something here.

Spurs will be a different proposition if Son and, to a far lesser extent, Harry Kane are back

Weā€™ve offered angle gomes a new deal. Big Alex tuanzebe is injured again :cry:

Saw him play live the first year he signed back for united vs Bournemouth. He was brutal. Strolling around, try ridiculous passes to no one and throwing his hands in the air like it was the receivers fault he kicked it out for a goal kick. Very hard to take a shine to him

Yes, youā€™ve said you only watch united.

Rashford and Bruno start. Pogba on the bench.

A bet @ 11/8 I think :laughing:

1 Like

4-3-3 by the looks of it. Sign in @Batigol @Mullach_Ide @Horsebox @Copper_pipe and all other top reads.