Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

My IPTV is 3 minutes behind

Beautiful striker of a ball.

Better than Sancho? Greenwood seems like a great talent for a lad who’s only 18 still!

Sancho is 20. Haaland is still 19 for a few weeks

Ditto

Wouldn’t be watching Man U or live soccer very often. It does strike me as unusual though the number of penalties they are awarded. I did see them against Spurs a few weeks ago when they were awarded 2 penalties. The first one awarded was very marginal, bordering on dubious. The second penalty they were awarded minutes later was a staggering decision. Thankfully VAR was able to rectify that incorrect decision.

The Sky commentator there as the half time whistle blew expressing the view that Villa were hard done by on the penalty.

Haaland is some machine. His goal scoring stats are sensational.

You tried to dismiss greenwood a few months back when I told you he was a sensation.

Paddy Evra says no pen.

Villa’s saviour John McGinn has really had the desired effect since his return

Not a penalty according to Roy Keane. Cringe for @BruidheanChaorthainn.

He didn’t say it wasn’t a penalty. He said he could see why it was given. Learn to listen.

Rodrygo is the best teenager on the planet. Capped twice for Brazil

1 Like

You said he was the best teenager on the planet and I said he wasn’t. That’s still the case. He looks very good but it’s only been a few games against poor enough opposition

All 3 man utd men on duty said it wasn’t a penalty but can see why it was given. Wtf

Greenwood is the real deal a touch of class about him at such a young age.

1 Like

Without doubt. Looks unreal

1 Like

The academy is full of unreal talent.

It wasn’t a penalty but they can see why it was given? What’s that supposed to mean?

You seem to have a lot to say on the subject of Man Yoo for a non soccer watching Tottenham Hotspur fan.

2 Likes