Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Martial goaaal

2 Likes

United win two one. Angel Gomes with a wonder goal to win it

https://twitter.com/MidKnightGaz/status/1154379844223942656?s=09

With just 38 games to go in this Premier League season, it’s already hard to see Manchester United being stopped on the run in

1 Like

When you have the Liverpool fans absolutely seething before the season starts you know your going well.

2 Likes

Liverpool fans exist in a permanent state of seethe. It’s what makes them lash out and murder so much

1 Like

Pereira had a fantastic game today.

Great player, expecting a massive season from him.

Ole might as well play the youth, doesnt look like there signing anyone else. The board not backing another manager, time to get the green and gold scarf out.

I’d be surprised if Fernandez and a centre back aren’t signed. Holding onto big rom is a disaster and sanchez

Bitterly disappointing with the fact Fernandes seems to be only signing if pogba leaves. I was hoping for a midfield trio of mctominay, Fernandes and pogba with martial, rashford and dybala up top. Maguire is a really good defender but not at 80 million.

It’s not your money mate. The price doesn’t matter to Man Utd

They were linked with Milinkovic Savic too who would be a like for like replacement with Pogba.

Seems that Fernandes’s agent was the one leaking all the stuff to the papers and United haven’t even put in a bid for him.

My understanding is there’ll be a bid if pogba leaves.

It would be nice if they could get some of these deals completed. Hard to know with Fernandes. Lots of goals but you’d wonder about the opposition. They’re not leaving themselves much time if they do accept an offer for Pogba. Think it’s only the English deadline that’s next week.

Dea gea, van bissaka, Maguire, lindelof, Shaw, mctominay, pogba, fred, martial, rashford and sanchez. 4-3-3. Would happily get rid of rojo, Jones, darmian, sanchez and big rom and sign dybala and Bruno Fernandes. We we’ve the like of greenwood, chong, gomes and a few more promising academy types to fill up the squad. Lingerd, matic, bailly, dalot, mata, smelling and young still in the squad.

#famedacademy

1 Like

:joy:They have stats for everything now