Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

How moyes and Van gaal managed to fuck up zaha so much that they picked lingaard and Valencia ahead of him Iā€™ll never know.

1 Like

Great to see the United fans back out from under their rocks

1 Like

I think thatā€™s seven wins and three draws from our last ten games. Not too badā€¦

Fernandes got MOTM?

:joy:

Palace were blackguarded.

Glen Hoddle is an idiot.

1 Like

Thought McCarthy was very good. Great for Ireland.

Just looking at the penalties awarded and penalties conceded stats for the season there. Palace hadnā€™t a hope of getting a penalty awarded, regardless of how much of a stonewaller it was.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/topErhalteneElfmeter/wettbewerb/GB1

He was excellent. Gassed towards the end though

Iā€™m baffled that the referee and then the VAR official deemed that not to be a penalty on Zaha. Lindelof conclusively foulEd him. Itā€™s not even marginal.

Itā€™s about as blatant as it gets

Wonder will the Premier League see fit to issue a statement like they did after the Aston Villa v Man U match last week, confirming an incorrect penalty call.

What the fuck is going on with that capital E?

Itā€™s a rogue ā€œeā€.

Keep an eye on it, mate. A pandemic is no excuse for a slippage of standards.

1 Like

Nice pun in deference to Red Ed Woodward.

One reason might be that, by trivialising racism to such an absurd degree as we see here, the posters that constantly cry ā€œthatā€™s racistā€ or ā€œyou stupid racist gobshiteā€ make actual racists look reasonable compared to their own hysterical ravings. That is something to be bothered about.

I agree with you mate, I also reserve the right to be annoyed by being called a danger to children, a paedophile is the logical assumption to make when those accusations are leveled in the real world,

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s a horrible "bad taste joke"that is regularly allowed to slide here.