Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Fair play to big 'arry. You have to be impressed when a central defender scores a goal, hospitalises a player and breaks up several attacks.

Players looked wrecked.

That was a pathetic effort for a cup semi, ridiculous team selection and even worse formation.

Lazy would be more appropriate.

I dunno! I think they’ve looked wrecked since the Southampton game.

1 Like

De Gea has to go, can’t keep selecting players on reputation of 3-4 seasons ago.

One hundred percent agreed. Doubt they’ll be able to sell him this summer unless a Chinese club comes in for him. Promote Henderson.

The first time in a few years ive been angry watching Utd, plenty of frustration but that was as good as a final with City out.

Just for fun

IMG-5b0a091bb129a3cccbe720f119118126-V

2 Likes
4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

He’s tremendous fun.

Sanchez, De Gea, Smalling, Rojo, Jones, Pereira, Lingard and Mata can all leave. We should try and shift these players this summer.

Over the course of a year I reckon that’s 75 million in wages plus what ever transfer fees we can raise.

It’s leaves united with a squad of

Henderson, Romero, Pereira,

Williams, Shaw, Wan Bissaka, Dalot, Fosu mensah

Maguire, Lindelof, Bailey, tuanzebe

Matic, Garner, Fred, pogba, Bruno, McTominay

Rashford, James, greenwood, Chong

Martial, ighalo.

Obviously a centre back and right wing are priorities this summer. Maybe a cash plus Lindelof deal could be arranged. I’ve a feeling Sancho will be signed. McTominay should be looked at as a centre half too. He can’t be much worse than lindelof imo.

1 Like

Signing a right winger allows greenwood to be picked as a striker as well. The sales will be as important as the signings again this summer. You want a small group of 17 or 18 very good players and then 6 or 7 young players who have an upside to them. It’s a waste of resources having lingaard Or jones as back up. They simply cost too much and aren’t good enough when they are required.

Nonsense

What?

You heard.

I’d be wary of united from here. They look to have turned a corner.

The United Way

2 Likes