Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Daniel James has been the best signing this year in the premier league and they picked him up for 18 million. Iā€™d trust the scouts.

Surely not even you believe that deep down.

Heā€™s been absolutely outstanding.

:joy:

You joker.

Who?

I think he means Reece James, the kid at Chelsea. Scored the 4th goal in the game against Ajax. Heā€™s back with Chelsea after being on loan, maybe it seems like a new signing? His sister Lauren plays for united, I assume thats the mix up.

He has performed well with a solid mid table team over the first third of the season . He has done ok in the inter Toto cup or whatever it is now .

Manchester Unitedā€™s scouting network is the best in the business

Theyā€™ve come up with gem after gem in recent years, like World Cup finalist Angel Di Maria, over the hill World Cup winner Bastian Schweinsteiger and the lad who couldnā€™t boil an egg never mind kick a ball accurately

Man united is the biggest club on the planet. Heā€™s been brilliant and was only signed for 18 million. There hasnā€™t been a better signing in the premier league this season.

Heā€™s the best player in the Premier League pal, so long as heā€™s on the wing, United will stay at the very top.

1 Like

Daniel James is better than Lionel Messi

Itā€™s enjoyable how insane man united drive Liverpoolā€™ fans.

Lay off the old blue nun this hour of the day kid

Itā€™s hilarious

There are Liverpool fans at their keyboards literally cutting themselves right now over how demented Manchester United have driven them

Keep it up, mate, youā€™re the best WUM Iā€™ve ever seen

You just love how the mid table clubs get excited when they find a player who they can see lifting them out of the doldrums. I remember when I was a younger man and getting that way about Nicky Summerbee too.

What are you arguing? Itā€™s factual man united are the biggest club in the world. Heā€™s been outstanding and cost 18 million.

Heā€™s without question in the running for player of the year.

I doubt it.

Who else has been as good as him?

I donā€™t recall Manchester City being a mid table club when Nicky Summerbee signed for them