Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

I was listening to the Utd match on the radio coming up in the car yesterday. Brian Kerr was co-commentary. He reckoned yer man Williams was bullied by Sheffield and was a grand little lad for midweek Europa League stuff but not for the real matches.

2 Likes

Brian Kerr is a FOTF and I wouldn’t disagree with him

1 Like

Resident forum Man U expert @anon23727452 reckons this Williams fellow is the real deal.

@anon23727452 made a couple of glaring errors with inaccurate information on the EPL thread yesterday, so I wouldn’t be taking what he says as Gospel

@anon23727452 is an authority on Man U though as is @Mullach_Ide when it comes to matters famed youth academy related.

Was it more general EPL matters as opposed to Man U specific that @anon23727452 made those glaring errors on?

Anthony Martial had lovely United branded gloves on yesterday

Probably generate another couple of mil for Ed

Do you think someone just knew that info off the top of their head (made it up in other words), or did someone trawl back through the archives to find out. Either way, bizarre stat

I’ve met that man before. He’s a man united historian. First time since 1993 three Players scored under the age of 22 have scored for man united. Think it was scholes, giggs and becks.

From your man’s twitter – ‘Manchester United Youth Historian’ :rofl::rofl::rofl: (smiley faces are from me)

1 Like

@Mullach_Ide would have known that off the top of his head I’d say. An authority on the famed Man U Youth Academy.

Id have that lad crb checked

Not sure what I’ve done to earn such kudos from a new poster like yourself but thanks anyway.

1 Like

He wrote a very detailed book on the FMUFCYA called Sons of United.

1 Like

It’s brilliant.

No, you won’t hear that excuse from a Man United fan any more. We all learned our lesson the year Liverpool were top of the league at Christmas and went on to win the Premier League

1 Like

Goalkeepers: Lee Grant (36), Matej Kovar (19).

Defenders: Max Taylor (19), Luke Shaw (24), Axel Tuanzebe (22), Teden Mengi (17), Di’Shon Bernard (19), Ethan Laird (18).

Midfielder: Dylan Levitt (19), Ethan Galbraith (18), Arnau Puigmal (18), James Garner (18), Jesse Lingard (26), Tahith Chong (19), Angel Gomes (19).

Forwards: Largie Ramazani (19), D’Mani Bughail-Mellor (19), Mason Greenwood (18).

Squad that travelled to Astana for the Europa League game tomorrow.

Is Shaw returning from injury?

He is. The minus 10 degree weather will do him the world of good.