Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

How are united so shit after all the money they’ve spent?

Because Jose, lvg and moyes spent terribly.

Maguire :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Your basic understanding of the game is awful. If maguire doesn’t foul arsenal are clean through. It’s called tactical fouling. I’d look it up instead of making a tit out of yourself.

1 Like

Shaw, matic and lingard are so awful. Even if you had Williams, mctominay and pogba it would be a huge upgrade.

Just get shaw off.

Shaw doesn’t look fit enough for the top level. He looks like the type of chap who would play international rugby.

I wouldn’t be too hard on him as the injury he suffered was horrific but he’s done now. Time to move on.

Talking about the goal u lummox.

Maguire worth nowhere close to what they paid for him. United making Arsenal look good here. Midfield is non existent.

The Turk at Leicester is a much better defender than Maguire.

1 Like

Fred is ok but matic and Lingard offer nothing. If your midfield isn’t good you’ve little chance even against the weaker sides. We aren’t far off a very good team just need to upgrade the three players I’ve mentioned. That’ll improve a number of the players infinitely including McGaguire. It’s a team sport and players complement each other.

Maguire is an absolute donkey

2 Likes

Is Lingard playing?

Excellent defending by maguire. Shaw all at sea again.

Fred has improved recently. Pereira, Lingard, Matic nowhere near good enough. McTominay decent squad player at best. Pogba will more than likely be gone in the summer. We’re getting worse if anything. Giving De Gea a new contract a complete joke too

Pub player.

Yes he’s meant to be the creative midfielder in front of Fred and matic.

Arsenal fully deserve a two goal lead.

How do you spend a billion pound and end up with that team.