Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

I see it finished scoreless at Molineux. Coach Ole could have done without the fixture congestion of a replay. The price of success and chasing silverware on every front.

Thanks for the update dan.

1 Like

A lucrative home replay tie versus one of English footballā€™s great old clubs will certainly please Old Trafford bean counters .

The result is clear evidence of significant progression from last season from United went out of the same competition at the same venue

The SolskjƦr revolution continues apace

They donā€™t come much bigger than Wolverhampton Wanderers, one of the original twelve in the inaugural Football League of 1888/89 (won by the Preston North End Invincibles). Man U were still 14 years off their formation in 1902.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going over to the game at the weekend. Iā€™ve a fair amount of time to kill on Sunday so instead of going straight on the beer, weā€™re thinking of doing the Stadium Tour. Any good? How long?

Call into @flattythehurdlerā€™s gaff for breakfast

Thereā€™s a banquet for the supporters clubs on Friday night in Old Trafford. 2 people from each supporters club can attend. I know a lad going over for it.

Ole is expected to make an appearance.

I know this information is of no use to you @manbehindthewire :sweat_smile:

Possibly the most useless information youā€™ve ever given me!

No idea to either tbh.
Is that match on Saturday or Sunday?

Saturday. Munster game at 3.15 on Sunday, so will look to be settled someplace for that.

I enjoy a stadium tour but Iā€™m a boring enough character

Itā€™s alright ya. Standard. If you like stadium tours youā€™ll like it and if you donā€™t you wonā€™t

1 Like

Have you done many Stadium Tours?

I did St James Park a few years back. Was decent.

Iā€™ve done a nice few. Like @caulifloweredneanderthal Iā€™d be a boring sort. Some of them are boring as sin.

If you have asthma give the trophy room a miss.

5 Likes

Isnt Old Trafford a crumbling edifice?

1 Like

Youre dead to me mate.

The trophy cabinet must be unreal.

Phil Jones is still getting game time at United!!! What sick secrets does he have over the club