Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Liverpool booing all the black players on the man united team.

Excellent offside line.

Should have been one all there. Virgil is a complete arse hole and very overrated.

You have to bury those. United rip them open again.

If they had a decent centre half they could have a 100 per cent points record.

Van dijk again all over the place. He’s like Alexis Sanchez. Does all this hand jestering bullshit to keep fans on side.

Great save de gea.

Liverpool may regret not having these donkeys put away by now.

Watching it in a pub full of bin dippers here.

Nothing like a North West of England derby between the reds of Liverpool and Manchester to get the Micks soccer types all hot and bothered.

3 Likes

@caulifloweredneanderthal and @anon61878697 planned their whole weekend around the game. Probably never been to anfield.

https://twitter.com/kloppholic/status/1218947220533399552?s=21

Scandalous call ye cunts

1 Like

You’ve been trying desperately for bites all day.

Weren’t you the lad that got out of bed at 4am to watch a man Utd pre season friendly in USA? :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Mate, I’ve to be honest with you. I’m not even watching the game :joy: I didn’t make it to the Rathoath Inn to meet the TFK LFC SC. I might get to see some of the second half. I was minding the little one while the Mrs was making a lasagna for tea.

as a family man myself, I hear ya pal. I was parked in Douglas court car park when it kicked off as the little one was sucking on the teet in the back seat.

1 Like

Just confirmed by sky sports. I’m on the money as usual.

I’ve Liverpool fans so wound up they are pretending not to be watching the game :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Get greenwood on for martial NOW.

Oh my word ffs. You have to place those. Should be 2-1 united.

I love Brandon Williams. That guy ox Liverpool fans keep saying is like a new signing is very ordinary so far.