Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Barney is no fool. It’s a credit to the likes of Angel Di Maria that he spotted the shit show and got the fuck out of there as quickly as he could. Others haven’t been so lucky. The treatment of Sancho has been a disgrace and I’ve always felt there was something else underlying it.

1 Like

Himself and J Liew are the only football writers worth reading.

Andy Brassell is good for continental things.

There’s a big online push for McSauce to start again after a few goals for the Haggis heads. A goal tomorrow night would seal the deal.

This thread is truly a great insight into the footix mentality…lads arguing all day about which overpaid millionaire is a bigger scumbag…and their only reference point as to which side they are on is which English soccer team they play for…someone could write a thesis on it

3 Likes

Do united plan on having footballers in their team of rapists?

Sancho has been given the boot from first team training according my my source.

1 Like

That is some cohort of wingers.

His Twitter post after the Arsenal game has been sentenced to DELETION

He’s been in New York

I hope he went to Scotty’s diner whilst there.

Great news with him and Antony getting boot hill. Too exceptionally useless cunts with poor attitudes

Another situation handled expertly by ETH.

united bringing out the spin now to damn and turn their fans on a young black athlete. You’d hope he stays away from social media.

Southgate is spot on here. The treatement of Maguire by his own, most notably the united fans has been despicable. They have destroyed and humiliated a solid, decent man and a very good professional. Its lead to this, and its a shocking indictment of the club and its supporters. Maguire is lucky he has a man like Southgate beside him.

Southgate is standing by his man but the Scotch are less keen

1 Like

To be fair to maguire he probably didn’t know it was his own goal

His last two goals have been for Seville and Scotland.

2 Likes