Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

The Glaziers must be growing tired of continually backing managers with big transfer budgets and seeing so little in return

3 Likes

Why would you sack ten hag? He’s done an excellent job.

The lads on here were calling for him to be sacked this time last year and look how that worked out.

Are you watching in a dark room in your underwear?

It’s just one of a lot of poor decisions. They are getting worse and there are very few positives if any. The players who were did seem like positives like casemiro and Martinez have now been man uniteded.

1 Like

So you have no reason.

I am getting mouldy drunk tonight

20 Likes

Neil Lennon is summing it up here perfectly. Sure there were loads of positive times under all the previous managers. They are back to square one now again.

Hall of Famers Adam Lallana and James Milner went to Old Trafford and walked all over them :clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

I think I’ve heard that before somewhere.
I’m in the bath after reffing. I’m unsettled by it to a level that’s hard to explain Like yourself and Liverpool.

2 Likes

Didn’t they win the vauxhall homes league or something?

Neil Lennon is an idiot.

Like a stopped clock, you’re right eventually.

Cunny kenningham has called it on casemiro being finished. Another season gone I’m afraid and Liverpool are bang at it as souness would say

He said at half time man United were playing extremely well and thought they’d win.

4 Likes

Actually he isn’t an idiot. He’s just a poor manager.

I see them going nowhere. They were better last season

Buying mount was absolutely baffling. More or less half his whole transfer budget. Were approaching Stephen Kenny territory now if the results continue like this. I know it’s disappointing as it looked like things might turn around but we’ve been here before with oles at the wheel and Jose holding up three fingers etc

1 Like

Mount is an excellent player who was consistently picked by every coach he’s played under.

Chairman Levy had this bluffer Ten Hag figured out in about 5 minutes flat.

3 Likes