Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I wonder do they get the reception on Planet Bruno

Very questionable decision from ETH also to have him as the captain.

1 Like

That would not be tolerated at an elite team

2 Likes

That away jersey is awful too. A small thing but still…

Good to see Bayern Munich playing in the Tyrone colours to celebrate the opening of Ireland’s finest club championship tomorrow night.

The main problem with Man Utd is not the owners or even the players, it’s the manager.

The buck always stops there. At least initially.

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

The team is always a reflection of the manager.

The Glazers arent helping but I think ETH is out of his depth.

The team is full of either dubious characters though

Think he signed for Man Utd when he was 25.

And a few of them unfortunately ETH directly signed. Questionable judgement when you look at the Antony situation. Surely he knew the temperment of the guy when he was with Ajax too. Maybe thats harsh but spending that money - you’d want to know.

And the goalie gave them their out there

I picked a good night to watch this in the pub :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

He is a good player but he hasn’t the technique of KDB for the outrageous stuff.

Things are bad when they’re sneering in real time

2 Likes

He’s a good player when you’re two nil up. Otherwise you might as well be playing with 10. He’s like tits on a bull

2 Likes

Ten hag literally hasn’t a breeze. What he achieved last year was the bare minimum given the money spent. Results improved a bit from rangnick but in reality they were blessed with loads of wins last year. There’s no discernible style or system. Look what Ange has done with spurs in comparison.

2 Likes

He seems to have no concept of the importance of retaining the ball and moving the opposition around. Everything is a silver bullet, he sees opportunities where there are none.

Tactically, they’ve set fine…but they need to get someone in over recruitment. Take it all off the managers from now on.

Ange had Romero and Bissouma in the squad and added Maddison, 3 lads who are brilliant on the ball.