Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Onana saved wan.

Along with a football brain, attitude, general ability, size and strength

2 Likes

Onono

I see Ole has started singing like a canary now his NDA is up.
He’s Blaming lads left right and centre

1 Like

Reguilon the only utd man with any bit of a heart and he’s probably playing for a deal

1 Like

When he gets it then He’ll jack it in

Mctominay will make a huge difference here. They won’t piss through the centre now

1 Like

Brighton would murder Bayern

I think for the next while, he should go 3 centrebacks, Casimiro and Amrahbat/McTominay sitting. McTominay has done centreback with Scotland.

They have a clear threat on the counter, give themselves a chance.

Martinez and Lindelof struggle over the ground in this back 4.

Huge problem with Rashford’s lack of pressing as well. They get out so easy down his side.

Onana padding the stats there.

United have packed in, this is shocking

You taking the piss? Bruno just tracked all the way back to make a goal stopping tackle in the 6 yard box! Thats a season changing moment right there!

This granachi fella needs to get the fuck out of utd.
Rasford is a total fraud

Bruno will get a yellow on 89’ he’s the only one who gives a shit sure

He isn’t as quick as made out and often timid as fuck

McTominay gave it away and trotted

1 Like

Hes slipping everywhere as well

Rashford must have dirt on Ten Hag; a terrible attitude but is kept on the pitch despite both the Danish lad and Pellistri being much better than him

Rashford is acting like a little prick lately he’s not working hard enough now once again like pre Ten Hag. I wonder has he turned on the gaffer. Pellestri had a bad game and Hojlund also. There’s a lot of problems for united out there and Ten Hag will have to stop the rot or he’ll be getting the p45 before the season is out. And what a mess that will be after he bringing in half his old Ajax team, most or all of whom are looking like duds at this level.