Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

No. Fuck no. What would that do? Provide more instability and nonsense. He let in a huge amount of howlers last season too. If we can get onana off the crack pipe he might turn out to be ok… hopefully…

Hardly surprising to see united start to scapegoat another player

Ah the goalie will be grand. Every single goalie in the history of goalies gets ridiculed early in their EPL career especially when the team is going badly. He’s far from the issue.

1 Like

Ffs wherever he ends up he needs to stay away from that shitshow. Utd would make clean scutter of him.

I’d say @AliceTalksFooty is a poster here.

It’s very unfortunate that after spotting Haaland, Caicedo and Bellingham that they ended up buying, Diallo, Pellestri and Dan James for the same sort money. Almost unbelievable you could say.

1 Like

Reminds me of this:

1 Like

Ralf Rangick reckons he recommended every decent player in Europe to United.

:neutral_face:

We are literally down to the bare bones.

Just the 7 internationals on the bench. How will ye cope

1 Like

I’d wonder how many of them are fit tbh.

They’d want to be winning that tonight. I saw a good bit of Forest v Burnley and thought Forest looked a good bit stronger.

Burnley are poor.

1 Like

Bruno should lord it, made for games like this. Don’t know will he start wide, or the kid Hannibal but the likes of Cullen won’t keep with him as it wears on.

I avtually think burnley could have more possession than united. Bruno needs to be in a team that has the ball. United will play on the break.

1 Like

Fair point, my favourite thing about Bruno for a good footballer, he has a lot of running power. Could just see him running off tiring Burnley lads an grabbing a couple of goals.

Agree about the possession, Shaw and Martinez especially are huge to that. In the pub so will catch it later. They’ve got to win.

1 Like