Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Gore and hanibal looking promising

Officer Class Harry has returned and steadied the ship

I pray Pep pops in and picks him up.

This is reminiscent of the last 12-18 months of Coach Ole’s reign where lads didn’t want to see the Red Devils beaten every time lest it hasten his exit.

United have Palace again at the weekend. Another handy three nil there and Ten Fags should last another month or so

Klopper told the lads to take it handy at 5-0 only for Watford to give them another hiding a week or so later

We should sign Ivan Toney in January and bin off martial, sancho and Maguire

That’s well over £200m of talent there. You reckon they’d let them go cut price.

All united need is a clearout, and they’ll be the finest.

Another clearout.

Harry played well last night and the morning after the footix want him out the door

3 Likes

He’s sixth choice centre back.

Crazy to keep him when other areas of the squad are so weak.

You couldnt make it up. A first choice England International, a MOTM peformance and they have him 6th choice. They must be walking away with the league.

He’s a good pro with a better attitude than most others in the squad, despite the treatment he has got from supporters and management.

1 Like

what’s that got to do with anything? He’s sixth choice on a huge wage. It’s madness to be keeping him.

I think he’s trying to tell you that your best defender shouldnt be 6th choice mate.

Has he ever got an extended run of games with a decent midfield partnership in front of him? No wonder he looks good for England with Rice and Bellingham in midfield. Most of his games with Man Yoo have been with McTominay and Fred playing in midfield. There’s no way an English starting centre half is the 6th best central defender in the squad, it’s lunacy.

I think you’ve stumbled across the reason there old friend.

You have obviously missed his last few England games.

He was booed by the English fans and scored an own goal.

Generally been awful for them too.

More downright lies.