Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I see Man U have set yet another English record. First club to land 12 consecutive home draws across the domestic Cup competitions.

2 Likes

Yet another premier league team in the Cup. United really have no luck with cup draws.

This thread is very quiet today.

Roy mugged Ten Fags off. Mugged him off good and proper

3 Likes

Ten Hag is a beaten docket

The lads are saving themselves for the Liverpool thread later. It’s the only hope they have every match day these days

3 Likes

I’ve great hope for ten haag…but he should put himself out on loan for a season, just to find his feet

2 Likes

Worst start to a season in 34 years. @BruidheanChaorthainn thinks he’s doing a great job :joy:

Hopefully they never sack him

3 Likes

Erik Nine Points From Twenty One.

They’ll be second by chrstmas

2 Likes

Roy never feared united

They should have given Roy Hodgson the job last summer. This hipster Ten Hag doesn’t seem to have a clue what he’s at.

3 Likes

Very strange not to see @Juhniallio in a flap about the lack of posts in here dissecting the humbling defeat to Uncle Roy’s tricky Eagles. Normally so vigilant about driving traffic to the site during a big cross channel match.

The ratoath inn whatsapp hopping after a few of the Top Redz get shown up going through yellow cards handed out two years ago… @Biff_Egan rolls to the mob as back up.

I’m concerned at this Limerick 2018 style omerta from the pyjama boys. Look what that led to :hushed:

JP is going to buy united, again?

The fans are already big fans of the Green and Gold colours. Kinnerk would whip them into shape

Fair play to Wilfred, another player to escaped the circus when he realised how bad things were at the club.

The walls are closing in

Any ideas ?