Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

That was for Sir Bobby.

Fine day supporters

1 Like

Mulligans is going to be bouncing at the weekend cc @Copper_pipe

1 Like

The lads who spent two months taking the piss out of domestic abuse are up on their high horses about morals again tonight i see.

2 Likes

It’ll be Lanigans for me on Saturday night and a flight home on Sunday evening.

4 Likes

Worrying substitution again at half time. He took hannibal off against galatasary and they walked through us. He took amrabat off tonight and lego fc strolled through us at will in the second half. A heap of chances for them. If he needs eriksen then he needs protection and energy, both those lads were the ones providing it.

Sadlier gutting the Irish Man U supporters here

I’d say lot of them had never even heard of Bobby Charlton. And that’s just the adults.

Is that the sadlier who was charging secondary schools a handsome sum for a 30 minute mental health chat and Extra money for a Q and A???

He can go and fuck himself.

1 Like

Sadlier scored in the UEFA U18 third place playoff. He’s an astute football man

Not sure if has been posted already

https://twitter.com/irish_pics/status/1716008736370655344?t=OsGsyk5mn6R2D8-lT12VGA&s=19

1 Like

download (2)

3 Likes

The only person who ever mentioned racism is you.

1 Like

Nasty post

ONANA ! I fucking love this guy

1 Like

All of a sudden you’d be absolutely buzzing for Sunday now.

The three biggest roars I’ve heard from a crowd this year in no particular Order were 1) when gillane won that ball in the air v Clare in the Munster final before sticking it.

1. when galopin des champs landed at the back of the last in Cheltenham just ahead of bravemansgame.
  1. when garnacho broke on the ball down the wing before setting up rashford for the winner v city
    In January.

I think he’ll go

Onana
Dalot
Maguire
Varane
Reguillion
Big cas
Amrabat
Bruno (captain)
Anthony
Rashford
Højlund.

1 Like

You only have to look when Onana makes a long pass the commentator always mentions how it’s direct football or it’s a long ball. Desperately Trying to remove the skill from the passage of play.

So you have nothing to back it up. As expected. Grand.

Racism is a dangerous accusation to toss around. You don’t like to see it

https://twitter.com/andreyonana/status/1716933805972545693?s=46

2 Likes