Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Antony and Anthony Martial coming on. Not GOOD LADS.

Maguire and Evans completely let down by that “midfield” again. They’ve both been good

UNLEASH DOKU

fernandes😂

1 Like

Antony lol

That is disgraceful from antony. Go at him again Doku.

Happened again. Took off amrabat, the only energy in midfield and put on mason useless cunt mount. Going from a mostly inneffective midfield to an absolutely useless one in the second half.

Antnee boots him and wags the finger at him.

That’s bitterly disappointing.

Maguire, evans and lindelof in a back four was always going to be a disaster so you can’t expect much I guess.

Dunno why they played Bruno wide right when you’ll be playing on the counter and he’s good at long passes so it would make sense to surely play Garancho.

Mctominay is as honest as a day long but his lack of ability to play through hojlund early doors sums him up.

Dunno was it a penalty but I don’t see how if it a penalty how Højlund didn’t get one just before half time. It was the exact same.

Onana made a couple of decent saves to be fair to him.

My bank holiday ruined and no podcasts or newspapers for the week ahead.

1 Like

Fernandes again. This is fucking hilarious :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Cut loose Gary, you know you want to

I’ve never seen a supposed big club so rotten in attitude as united. Its like they went out and bought the biggest clatter of cunts they could get.

12 Likes

This Anthony character looks to be an awful cunt.

1 Like

This Antony lad seems like a bad egg.

1 Like

How how how how can you make fernandes your captain

5 Likes

That deal stinks and always has done

Stick this in the top corner now and make the scoreline reflect the dominance

Classic Bruno yellow card at the end when United are getting walloped.

‘Look at me I care’

antony headbutt Doku there?

Manchester United are unlucky there isn’t a World Cup coming up so they can sign another dud like Amrabat off the back of it.