Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I’d fancy Eriksen and Bruno today, this is the level they can dominate. Small pitch will help Eriksen.

I’m not sure that three works together tbh. I assume mctominay will be holding.

I hope Mainoo gets a good run.

I was nodding my head in agreement until Garnacho. Is he actually that good?

Im v keen to see him as well

He’s another Januzaj

1 Like

@ChairmanDan the WW2 veteran getting honoured at Craven Cottage here

Possibly not, the way he dribbles with the head down is a worry, but he looks capable of deciding matches at a certain level, ie this.

Is Maguire after getting hit by a coin ?

Shoulder to the head

He’s headed yer mans shoulder

What a strange thing to say

Why in the fuck are they starting Dalot at left back instead of Reguilon who is on the bench and a natural there? And why is Evans at 35 who last played championship with Sunderland in there instead of World Cup winner Varane? Need to drop the sulkers and work shy lads at this point and get in youth he has nothing to lose.

Evans over Varane is bizaare unless Varane is injured. Which he always seems.

I agree but he hasn’t done everything wrong and they were five shit examples you gave.

It’s Maguire over Varane

Reguillion gone again Jan. only a cover loan for shaw and malacia.

Evans hasn’t played in the Championship for Sunderland since 2007. He was relegated with what looked like a strong Leicester team last season. It’s strange that Varane can’t get back in the team though alright.

Thats even more bizaare, Harry has played his whole United career on the left side.

If the Red Devils lose today Ten Fags is smoked

1 Like

He has played very little under ten hag if you followed.

That’s why he was dropped because he’s not left footed and which is why evans was brought in because he’s two footed.

They want a left footed option at left centre back.