Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

The Yanited fans singing “Fergie’s right, the refs are shite”. Quite ironic really.

What was that chant about fernandes :joy::joy:

EDIT - something about him looking like a rat :joy:

Very ungrateful after Clattenburg’s admission that the referees were heavily biased towards them.

2 Likes

Fucķ off with that Antony

Bruno trying to explain the art of crossing to Eriksen ffs

Evans is so much more intelligent than Maguire.

Nice link up between Garancho and hojlund there.

1 Like

That’s a grand run of fixtures over the next week for Man U, Fulham, Copenhagen and Luton. They’ll surely win the 3 of those. An international break then. I can see Man U really starting to surge as I understand a lot of injured players are on the way back.

4 Likes

Garnach very diligent down that side

Poor ball Bruno

Shaw and Martinez are huge misses and I think both are due back by the international break.

You can see them beating Bayern Munich to qualify for the knock out phase of the champions league before ripping into that Liverpool side before Christmas.

Post Liverpool we’ve a week long break coming into the busy Christmas period after failing to reach the quarters of the cup mid week.

This is beyond turgid

1 Like

Bruno is a much better crosser than a passer,lovely ball

Anything to be said for bringing Mount in wide right

95% of the passing by United plalers is square or backward safe options. Absolutely no idea how to play through teams

They’ve two number 10s and a workhorse in there, no natural midfielder in there.

1 Like

The goalie had the ball about 30 seconds and nobody closed him. They’re afraid to press fulham

A lot of crumbs make a cake.

Those three don’t work together.

Why would you press? Mark everyone. Ball becomes a 50/50.

You press it’s just lobbed to the guy who’s free.

One of them might do something in final third is only thing