Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Who setup the first goal tonight.

If Carlsberg did Manchester United Champions League defeats they’d probably do this one.

Harry put his big lead arse behind that at the end & I wouldn’t of begrudged it to thin:

I thought I’d get bored of this after a few years. But it’s honestly getting more enjoyable.

2 Likes

I’m not comparing them, I’m saying the team needs that outlet of holding up the ball in a game of that nature against ten men. Hojland is doing well. Just didn’t have the game intelligence for that situation second half tonight. Garnacho is the same really.

2 Likes

The Ferguson years were an outlier. The Red Devils have a long history of being a laughing stock.

1 Like

@neilld is a very astute observer of a game

12 Likes

Mctominay. Wan bissaka played a lovely ball to him running into the box

You know now why Casemeiro is pretending to be injured. He’s fucked if he’s having anything to do with this shitshow

Good one

How have I concocted anything? I’ve just explained to you clearly my logic. You just don’t like it because you aren’t objective about Manchester United.

1 Like

In truth he was probably the worst thing to happen to the club. Whatever they were, he has them truly destroyed now.

1 Like

I love reading his posts

1 Like

I think he was on loan at norwhich at 20.

They still have a decent chance of progression. They need to win away in Hell/Galatasary and then they’ll have a game (H) v a Bayern reserve team who’ll already have the group long since won. A weak group bar Bayern.

That Spurs game was the most enjoyable match as a neutral I’ve seen in a long time. Kept trying to explain to the wife what was happening and she doing her best to ignore me

1 Like

It’s the same as beating Tipp. Can never have enough

4 Likes

Thanks man, United fan but there are big problems there and for a long time now, and it ain’t all the Glazers.

1 Like

A Faustian bargain.

1 Like

Scholes laughing away in the studio, doesnt give a fuck