Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Olise’s was sublime.

Thanks chief

That was my first time saying Mainoo in the flesh and he’s announced himself now. He’s shown he’s capable so he should get plenty opportunities from here. That goal ought to light the touch paper for Garnacho now, he is very exciting IF he can kick on a few more gears. Just needs to keep his feet on the ground and work hard. Whose yerman at Luton @BruidheanChaorthainn is he on loan or permanent? Thought that Chong fella is permanent there but you mentioned another chap Menghi?

2 Likes

Mengi was extremely highly rated a few seasons back but had a loan under Rooney at derby and it didn’t work out. Seemed to struggle with injuries too but he signed for Luton and has been excellent so far this season.

Hopefully he continues to blossom and could come back as an option.

I’d imagine Varane, Casemiro, martial and Sancho will be off in next six months.

That’s an awful lot of wages freed up.

1 Like

Mengi is a transfer I’m nearly sure

Per source
Ten Hag insisting on Timo Werner in January

1 Like

https://twitter.com/footballremind/status/1729106931992936939?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

https://twitter.com/lukesnell/status/1729184323713274296?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

2 Likes

Another Chelsea reject. Why not?

1 Like

Great table :partying_face:

4 Likes

Been offered a ticket to the Bournemouth game. Hope it’s not under the leaky bit of the roof

He made that himself didnt he

In fairness 3 of the United goals were scored by graduates playing for other clubs

Nope

@BruidheanChaorthainn knocking it out of the park tables wise. There’s lads surrounding a stolen laptop in the ratoath inn sweating buckets right now trying to produce a fan knowledgeability table.

1 Like

The Inn doesn’t open until 3pm sadly :cry:

1 Like

Surely the lads have keys…or a hammer la?

With such talent it’s easy understand why Utd resisted the urge to spend 70m on a striker who scored 5 goals in Serie A last season.

Timo woould do a grand job down the right, Bruno needs willing runners.