Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Bruno remembered he wasn’t injured there and sprung up

Onana :clap:

I fancied Man Utd to win 2-1 beforehand but it feels like this could be another 4-3. Their Champions League games have been tremendous value so far this season tbf.

It would be typical of this group that Man Utd win tonight but lose to a 2nd string Bayern team. Copenhagen and Galatasary draw on the last day to both finish on 5 points with Man Utd escaping on 6 points. I’d say 6 points would be the lowest qualification tally in the competition history. I think Rangers/Sevco qualified back around 2005/06 with 7 points.

1 Like

Either last or 2nd please. No uefa cup.

@FlakeAway

https://x.com/utdezra_/status/1729929488589377569?s=46

An All-Ireland Footix derby in the Aviva next May would be some occasion all the same.

1 Like

I’d be very surprised if Liverpool don’t completely crumble in the next few weeks.

Maguire shouldn’t even be going up surely? Takes him too long to march back

That’s on ffs

Need halftime

Why does Maguire go up ?

Icardi at Old Trafford for 6 months would be tremendous fun, he’d have everything ridden.

Some finish

The Turks and auld veteran mercenaries amalgamation will feel blaggarded with no penalty for the handball and no lines shown for the offside.

1 Like

When you’re chief executive of Liverpool, you might look at a home game in Dublin NFL style.

2 Likes

Sweet Jesus ffs

1 Like

He has a leather magnet in his head

Great result so far, gotta dig in now. I might have a Madri.

What part of Icardi was offside there? Couldn’t see it on those lines. Lucky escape

:fire: :fire: :fire: