Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

No sign of the seats in her Insta stories. To be doubly sure I went back and checked the story of her applying the face tan in her skimpies but nothing there either

1 Like

Fake News Mate :rage:

@Copper_pipe out!

https://twitter.com/mikekeegan_dm/status/1732743022629052798?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

2 Likes

Ah thats outstanding for Harry :clap:

2 Likes

And fellas thought ten hag should be sacked :joy:

Fellas thought Maguire should be sold :rofl:

Including Hag himself :rofl:

3 Likes

McTominay will be up for it next month, another fella the united fans wanted out the door.

It’s very embarrassing to the Utd Footix tbh.

I think they get a trophy for that.

He got the mufc player of the month for November too

Delighted for Harry; a good egg who was shamefully treated by the Oirish footix

2 Likes

Ten Fags can now start to build his team around this man.

Centre back is a huge issue still. If they can get Martinez back and replace Maguire they’ll have a lovely young team.

The Irish Yanited fans hounded Maguire back in August. In contrast when Albie Moreno came to the Aviva after his disastrous performance in the 2016 Europa League final he was met with great warmth by the knowledgable Irish Reds.

I think United are winning in spite of ETH, not because of him. Their two form players are lads he wanted rid of.

Ah Jesus that’s not true at all.

Mctominay is a disaster and so is Maguire. Both massive handicaps on the style of play they want to play.

Maguire and mctominay are seriously average players.

1 Like

As example if they ETH starts mctominay v Liverpool he’ll get eaten alive.

Maguire and lindelof are total liabilities as well. Martinez, Mainoo, casiemiro and mount will go a long way to replacing lindelof and mctominay but it’s hard to see who replaces Maguire.

They’ll need to identify a centre back in January or the summer.

If you get Martinez back and upgrade on Maguire and mctominay you’ll have a very nice side.