Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Klopp with a mega Salah fee to spend in summer

Amrabat.

Fuck me but he is useless.

Sure sign is when his own teammates won’t pass it to him.

1 Like

Mainoo has more about him than a lot of the senior professionals

2 Likes

If he goes for Palhinha, it’s in January and it’s to win the league. He would be too old by the summer, and will probably look at a younger player. I reckon Bayern will come back in for him anyway.
I think Mo does one more season back in champions league.

1 Like

A tactical omertà like the Limerick lads before the All-Ireland final against Galway in 2018. The All-Ireland was won on the INTERNET.

At least they only paid a loan fee (c.10 million) for him. Can’t see that option to buy happening.

Copenhagen down to 10 men. Game on Ger.

Hann8bal is useless

An honest young lad. You can’t describe a lot of his team mates anything but very negatively in comparison.

That was fucking hilarious

A melancholy record for United: they are the first English club ever to concede 15 goals in a Champions League group.

He should go with the young lads more. Pellistri, Garnacho, Mainoo, etc.
Klopp brought in an 18 year old last year cos Fabinho didn’t have the legs for DM. When he got injured, Fabinho was somewhat reinvigorated from the kick up the hole he got.

2 Likes

This opens things up for a title challenge for the Red Devils.

A club simply not ready for this level of football. Back to the league cup with them

2 Likes

Imagine travelling over from Ireland and paying big money to watch this rubbish.

1 Like

Go fuck yourself you prick

Mainoo fucked off that like a child

You could be right. A clear out is needed though asap.

When you sign lads on astronomical wages, it can be very hard to find clubs to take them off your hands.
And you’ll have lads who’ll hang around for the pay cheque, not giving a shit that they’re not challenging for any major competitions.

Do you clear out with Hag or a new man?