Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Agreed

I don’t agree… Kane wouldn’t have been bought for resale value… he would’ve had the same impact as van persie….
Do you think Bayern will get a return on their €100 million… he’s banging in the goals and keeping them in competitions in what isn’t a great team by any stretch

1 Like

There is absolutely no way kane would have lifted man United to a title. Not in a 1000 years.

As we’ve seen with sancho scoring for fun in the German league is rather meaningless. Bayern would be no worse off without him. I’d score 10 goals in the German league.

Harry Kane is a modern great who will be a top player for years more. Casimiro is a guy that played with great players, he is the guy whose legs are gone. He is the guy that came into the season overweight and disinterested.

The new football executive/manager would sell Antony if they can recoup £30 million I’d say.

Beautiful assist by Kane at Old Trafford for the winner the other night, the one that knocked United out of Europe.

3 Likes

Kane with a top midfielder would’ve seen the team very competitive.

2 Likes

Harry Kane has won nothing and achieved very little bar a few goals in group stages of competitions.

When he was required against France it was high and wide.

A nothing player and judging by the way everyone in spurs as improved without him I’d say a very bad egg.

What do you make of Casimiro and the condition he showed up in for the season?

There’s Junior C footballers in Carlow with a better weak foot than Anthony. It’s astonishing. I’d say you have a better weak foot yourself.

3 Likes

Kane would have won utd the league. He is the missing piece

1 Like

Not necessarily a title but they deffo would’ve been a lot more competitive than they are now…
Also Having a big name player like Kane is gonna attract a better calibre of player aswell.

1 Like

Get Kane, and they might’ve gotten Declan Rice

2 Likes

I don’t believe that for one second. They’d have just had an other old player on huge wages who can’t really move and would have been impossible to move on.

They’d currently be top if they’d signed Kane and Rice. Instead they brought in Hojlund who’s yet to score a goal and Casemiro who’s relaxing at the end of a good career in Europe.

4 Likes

Why didn’t Liverpool sign Kane and rice ?

Antony would’ve linked really well with Kane actually, he is crying out for a striker who can hold up the ball and bring him into the game.

Rice is a cunt and can fuck off.

1 Like

Couldn’t afford Kanes wages and Rice wouldn’t have been welcomed on Merseyside after deserting their national team (Republic of Ireland) like that.

5 Likes

What would the difference between gapko, Nunez and the other Bayern reject who can’t get a game for Liverpool ?

He’s good at soccer though, very strong.

Fellas like rice are traitorous. They’ll always let you done.

We’ll see where he is in April and may when he’s really needed.