Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

In fairness, both Kane and Rice are utter cunts. United have had enough of those types over the years, doubling down for that pair of pricks wasn’t advisable.

I have it on good authority that Kane is a lovely fella. A lad I was in college with lived with Kanes former Debs date or something along those lines. Apparently being a professional footballer didn’t change him at all and that he’s an alright sort. Probably wouldn’t fit into a toxic Man United dressing room.

8 Likes

Ive heard similar.

3 Likes

A great man to dive on contact. The clear influence of johnny foreigner.

All my contacts in North London say the same. Harry is as good a fellow as you’ll ever come across

3 Likes

Old Trafford sounds like a boarding school full of teenage girls tbh.

1 Like

She must’ve been a nice girl herself, a lot of people would be bitter with what Harry has gone on to achieve.

1 Like

I know his dad is fron Galway but is his Mam Irish as well?

Id like to live in a world where we had Kane,Rice and indeed Grealish lining out for the boys in green.Sorted.
You could plan your summer holidays on a 2 year basis guaranteed.

Sickened,tbh lads.

1 Like

Grandfather is from Galway. There’s Limerick relations too. Maybe that’s on the mothers side.

1 Like

Manchester United fans would’ve loved the 3 boys. Grealish wudda bin bigga than Beckham

1 Like

Caherconlish

Thanks-yeah Letterfrack area if I remember correctly.

Youre bang on there.
Lob the No.7 on his back and off we go again.

He was feickin made for it.

1 Like

The days of getting these lads are probably over. We done well but lads are cuter nowadays and the FA are better up also.

BTW this is Jude Bellingham

1 Like

Forgot about him ffs.

Imagine having him with the 3 aforementioned.Jesus wept.And its not just what they would bring but they’d lift standards as well.Thats the knock on effect.
And then add young Ferguson into the mix…

I guarantee we wouldnt be reading half as much about those gorillas and their Oirlands call shite.
Missed the boat,lads.Big time.

MaGuire, Declan Rice and Kane would’ve been a great spine

1 Like

Over the years? The place is full of spineless cunts right now. If anything Kane and Rice might have knocked some shape into them

It’s a defense mechanism. They can’t bear to admit they’d be better with players who didn’t want to go near them anyways

1 Like

Paddy needs to concentrate on developing his own players and stop focusing on born and bred Englishmen, products of the England system that they could have poached under the granny or great-granny rule.